T. Stuart Meloy, M.D.
Dr. Stuart Meloy is the president and co-founder of Advanced Interventional Pain Management, which began in 2005. He completed his residency in Anesthesia at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Dr. Meloy has over 23 years experience. Further, he has appeared on the Discovery Health Channel, as well as other programs.
Residency and Fellowships:
- George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, D.C., Cardiovascular Anesthesia (Fellowship)
- George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, D.C., Anesthesia (Residency)
- American Board of Anesthesiology-Sub-specialty Certification in Pain Management, re-certification in 2012
- American Board of Anesthesiology- Sub-specialty Certification in Pain Management, 2004
- American Board of Anesthesiology- added Qualifications in Pain Management, 1993
- American Board of Anesthesiology, 1990
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- North American Neuromodulation Society